What you need to know
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Workshops can be booked via the option date options on the workshop page
- Your place will be secure once full payment has been made at the time of booking.
- If the workshop has to be cancelled by us for any reason you will have the option to transfer the booking to another date or to receive a full refund.
- If you need to cancel your booking let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel more than 4 weeks in advance of the workshop date then you will be refunded the workshop fee less a £15 admin fee i.e. £80 would be refunded for a £95 workshop and £50 for a £65 workshop. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the workshop then we are not able to refund your workshop fee (less admin fee) unless your space can be filled. You can of course give your space to someone else but we would need their contact details.
- Refunds are limited to the workshop fee and do not include travel or accommodation expenses you may have incurred.
- Please note that the workshops are open to 14 years + but all attendees under 18 must be accompanied by an adult attendee.
- Please note that the venue hall is accessed by a short ramp inside.
- You must not attend the workshop if you have: been advised to self isolate, been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid in the 14 days before the workshop, are waiting for the results of a Covid test or are exhibiting Covid symptoms.
- Workshops are limited to a maximum of 8 attendees to allow for sufficient space for social distancing. Please take care to observe social distancing at all times.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival and then regularly throughout the day.
- All work surfaces will be cleaned before each workshop.
- Attendees are required (unless exempted) to wear a face covering when walking around inside the venue but it will not be necessary at your work station. Karen will be wearing a mask on the same basis. Please note that currently guidelines require that facemasks are worn whilst inside - this may of course change and allow the above regime to be followed but we wait and see.
- Refreshments (i.e. tea / coffee cake etc) will be provided. Do bring your own mug if you prefer.
- If you are attending a 1 day course then do remember to bring a packed lunch.