What you need to know
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Workshops can be booked via the option date options on the workshop page
- Your place will be secure once full payment has been made at the time of booking.
- If the workshop has to be cancelled by us for any reason you will have the option to transfer the booking to another date or to receive a full refund.
- If you need to cancel your booking let us know as soon as possible. If you cancel more than 4 weeks in advance of the workshop date then you will be refunded the workshop fee less a £15 admin fee i.e. £80 would be refunded for a £95 workshop and £50 for a £65 workshop. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the workshop then we are not able to refund your workshop fee (less admin fee) unless your space can be filled. You can of course give your space to someone else but we would need their contact details.
- Refunds are limited to the workshop fee and do not include travel or accommodation expenses you may have incurred.
- Online sessions will be recorded and shared as a bonus with attendees. Please note that the recording is not a part of the paid workshop content; in the unlikely event that a recording fails to record, for whatever reason, there will be no refunds of workshop fees.
- Please note that the workshops are open to 14 years + but all attendees under 18 must be accompanied by an adult attendee.
- Please note that the Stratton on the Fosse venue hall is accessed by a short ramp inside.
- You must not attend the workshop if you are: have tested positive for Covid. If you are exhibiting Covid symptoms if possible please take a lateral flow test before the session to ensure you do not have Covid.
- Workshops are limited to a maximum of 8 attendees to allow for sufficient space for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available.
- All work surfaces will be cleaned before each workshop.
- Although Covid guidelines have been relaxed face coverings will be available for those that wish to wear them.
- Refreshments (i.e. tea / coffee cake etc) will be provided. Do bring your own mug if you prefer.