What you need to know
- You must not attend the workshop if you: have tested positive for Covid. If you are exhibiting Covid symptoms, if possible, please take a lateral flow test before the session to ensure you do not attend the workshop with Covid.
- Workshops are limited to a maximum of 8 attendees to allow for sufficient space for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available.
- All work surfaces will be cleaned before each workshop.
- Although Covid guidelines have been relaxed face coverings will be available for those that wish to wear them.
- Refreshments (i.e. tea / coffee cake etc) will be provided. Do bring your own mug if you prefer.